Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Are you ready to support the Alliance's mission to create better futures for children and families, particularly those of the most disadvantaged? If yes, then this is the role for you.
The Early Years Alliance is looking to recruit a Children's Services Manager to join the Children's Services Department to lead our services in South of England, London and Midlands (this role focusses on supporting EYA settings in these areas however, you will need to be available to support settings nationally as required)
- To ensure that Early Years Alliance settings offer outstanding early years care and education and meet the charity’s mission to create better futures for children and families, particularly those of the most disadvantaged.
- Alongside the Children’s Services Director and Children’s Services Managers you will lead the development of our early years settings, championing high quality and creative early years practice.
- To provide skilled leadership to Childcare Operational Managers, enabling them to develop their skills and effectively support setting managers. Leading on complex issues including being lead contact for Ofsted, Safeguarding and Personnel Issues.
Benefits: (include but not limited to)
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £300
- Access to qualified mental health first aiders and a wide range of wellbeing support.
- Level 6 qualification in Early Years or Leadership and Management
- Extensive experience in early years at a senior level
- Full and relevant early years qualification
Hours per week: 35
Weeks per year: 52
1st stage interview: 11th July 2022 (you will need to be available to visit an EYA setting in your local area - location to be agreed if your application is successful)
2nd stage interview: 15th July 2022 (virtual interview with our panel via Microsoft Teams)
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.