Essendene Lodge School
Early Year Practitioner
Level 3 Qualification needed
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent, all year round
Start date: ASAP
We are currently looking for two Early Years Practitioner or Nursery Nurses to join us at Essendene Lodge School. With our nursery thriving we require Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join us from September 2022.
Essendene Lodge School, based in Caterham, Surrey is a small one form entry school where every pupils is nurtured and thrives. Our Nursery is thriving and due to increased demand and rising numbers we are in need of passionate staff to join us.
The successful Early years practitioner should be passionate about teaching and children’s learning. You will be joining a great nursery based within Essendene Lodge School. The role is a full time permanent position for 40 hours a week.
We would like to hear from experienced Early Years Practitioners or Nursery Nurses. The ability to work in a small team is essential as well as being able to demonstrate excellent early years practice.
We would like to hear from you if you hold a Level 3 childcare qualification or above. If you are an experienced Early Years Practitioner looking for a new challenge of a recently qualified practitioner this will provide you with a great opportunity to join a thriving nursery.
Your Key responsibilities will be;
- Working with our pupils and in partnership with parents and carers
- Assisting in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Observing, planning and evaluating appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum.
- Maintaining accurate and effective records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
In return we will offer you a friendly, welcoming place of work, a great team of staff and pupils who are well behaved and engaging.
As part of the Inspire Learning Group staff also benefit from;
- Annual salary reviews
- Childcare fee discount
- Competitive Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with Annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
Please apply ASAP as we wish to interview and appoint as soon as applications are received.
Essendene Lodge School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).