Level 2 & 3 Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Practitioner – TERM TIME ONLY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
New Starter Bonus £1000.00 (pro rata)
We are currently looking for an inspiring individual to join our team at Children’s House Day Nursery to help us create an environment full of wonder.
Our nursery occupies a beautiful converted Edwardian mansion house in a semi-rural location, with large rooms and high ceilings, with many original features. The character of the building, with its bright and airy rooms, gives our children lots of space to explore, play and learn. The nursery is warm and welcoming and has a homely feel which we love, and are very proud of. Our Bracknell nursery has been totally refurbished with love and care, and is a beautiful space for our children to enjoy.
The Level 2 & 3 Nursery Nurse is a Term Time position, 40 hours a week Mon-Friday. This position is offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
Level 2/ 3 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Be a positive role model
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 2/3 Nursery Nurse – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.