BANK STAFF REQUIRED – Bumpkins Day Nursery, Royston
We are currently seeking qualified and unqualified Bank Staff to join our team at Bumpkins Day Nursery, Royston. flexible hours available.
Our spacious Nursery provides all the educational and fun facilities needed to help your children’s development right the way through from being babies to the day they are ready to start school. We deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum which provides for the continuous development of our children from 0-5 years. We have very well equipped and spacious rooms for Babies, 1-2 Year Olds, 2-3 year olds and 3-5 year olds.
The ideal person will…
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management
- What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly supportive team
- A competitive salary
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please contact us today, we are waiting to hear from you!
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.