As well as being a great place to work and teach, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city where the sun shines all year round! Enjoy an exciting lifestyle with new and exciting opportunities together with the chance to travel and explore the region!
If you are an outstanding Nursery or Reception Teacher, with excellent English skills together with a nurturing and stimulating learning approach, ASQ International is working with a British group of nurseries looking for teachers to start in August 2022.
Providing premium pre-school education and childcare that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework in accordance with the British National curriculum, you want to be part of this talented and professional team. There is a great emphasis on creating a positive, safe environment in which both children and staff can excel with a strong sense of community.
- Supporting children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Small class sizes
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities & professional development
- Live in a vibrant, cosmopolitan city where the sun shines all year round!
The idea candidate
- BA Degree in Early Childhood Education or BA Degree with a PGCE in Early Years
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching the relevant age group
- Experience in EYFS in accordance with the British National curriculum
- Actively enjoy working with children
- Be loyal, professional and show committment
Facts & Figures
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Flights, visas, medical insurance
Salary range: Tax free Salary of up to AED10 000 per month (depending on experience)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.