Level 2 or 3 TA/NNs required for term time school roles!!
ASQ Education are currently recruiting Level 2 or 3 qualified teaching assistants and early years practitioners for term time only school positions!
We are currently working with a number of primary and independent schools across London who are looking for Level 2 or 3 qualified staff for their Teaching Assistant vacancies
Please apply if:
- You hold a Level 2 or 3 qualification
- You are looking to work within a school environment and become a valued member of the staff room
- You have a passion for working with children
- You are currently working in a nursery but are looking to move into the school sector
- You are currently working in a school but are looking for new opportunities
- You are able to commit to a full-time, term time only TA role from 8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
The schools currently looking for Level 3 support staff range from large primary schools to small independent prep schools to term time childrens centres.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional primary and secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right short term. long term or permanent role in a school and location that suits. Whether you are searching for a teaching role in a primary school, a supervisor role in a secondary school, or a learning support assistant role in an SEN school, we will work closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want.
We look forward to hearing from you, please send your CV to Richard Scott at ASQ Education or visit our website and register online at www.asq-education.co.uk. To see all of the vacancies that we are currently working on, please search for “ASQ Education jobs”
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future positions.