Early Years Teacher/Practitioner L3/L2.
Location: Dulwich/Herne Hill, London SE21
Hours: 4 days per week, based on 36 hrs, between Monday and Friday. There may be flexibility on the number of days per week.
Salary: up to £26,000 pa
Come and join our happy nursery in leafy Dulwich/Herne Hill. Our team are exceptional, we are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage you to apply.
Our ambition for how it feels to work with us can be summed up very simply: we want you to be happy and fulfilled every day. We value respect for each other, we value a deep sense of professionalism and we value a passion for our work.
We know that our job is incredibly important, we are giving our children the opportunity to develop and learn through play and we do this with lots of joy and laughter every day.
- Reporting to the Room Leader, you will be working with young children, in a lovely leafy environment.
- Provide a nurturing and stimulating environment to facilitate children's growth, exploration and participation
- Coordinate with the team to create lesson plans
- Ensure that every child's needs are met through observation and interpretation of each child
- Treat all children with the same importance and care
- Communicate regularly with our parents, giving valuable feedback and updates
- Monitor and track children's progress on a regular basis
- Continually reflect on and evaluate our practice to make sure we are doing the very best we can
The right candidate will have:
- An ambition to perform to the highest standards
- Early Years qualification, Level 3 or Level 2
- Experience working in early years
- A passion for early years education
- Up to date Safeguarding Training
- Knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- A love of working with young children
We know that our team is our most important and valuable resource, so you can benefit from:
- Performance bonus
- Great career opportunities, we also have a Forest School
- Excellent coaching, training and support, gain further qualifications
- Childcare, with big discounts
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- You get your birthday off if it falls on a working day
- A friendly, happy and welcoming environment
- A lovely team of professionals, a very supportive and super Manager
- Free lunch, tea, coffee and an afternoon smoothie
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company reward scheme
- Casual dress
- Wellness scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel is easy: Brixton tube and Herne Hill overground
- SE21 is a great location for public transport or riding your bike through the park.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, do get in in-touch.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org