Wood Wharf Kindergarten
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Exciting new nursery opportunities
Located in the centre of Canary Wharf with an outstanding outlook to the hustle and bustle is our brand new nursery, Wood Wharf Kindergarten. We are looking to recruit early years practitioners who share our passion and excitement for this new setting. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be instrumental in this state of the art nursery. You will be joining our team at the start of this exciting journey.
Wood Wharf Kindergarten will provide outstanding childcare for children aged 3 months to 4 years. We have a vision to provide inquiry based learning and language development throughout the early years curriculum. Our Nursery opening in 2022 will eventually grow to accommodate up to 100 pupils.
We are looking for practitioners who can be influential in the growth of the nursery from the very beginning. You will be joining a group of staff who share a passion for childcare. Prior nursery experience is essential for this role. There will be scope for rapid promotion as our nursery grows so ambition is a key attribute that we are looking for. You will be heavily involved in the growth and the setting of exceptional standards at the nursery.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
- Full and relevant Level 3 Childcare qualification in Early Years
- Have recent experience within a childcare setting
- Great passion for child development and a good working knowledge of the EYFS 0-5 years
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted statutory guidance
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
- Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities
- Ability to deliver a high standard of childcare
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work productively with pupils, colleagues, parents and outside agencies
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- A fantastic understanding for how a Nursery works.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
As a practitioner at Wood Wharf Kindergarten you will play a vitally important role in this growing nursery. You will be involved and supported by the Inspired Learning Group of schools and Nurseries. You will have access to excellent training and be supported by all or our staff.
You will have the chance to join our great team and play a key role in delivering a high-quality childcare service to our young children.
As a member of staff working for Inspired Learning Group you will also benefit from;
- Competitive Salary including bonuses
- Annual salary review
- Professional Development and Training opportunities with the prospect of career and salary progression as our business grows
- Childcare fee discount
- Annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays with Annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750
- Performance based cash incentives
- Health cash plan covering 10 healthcare benefits and services such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world.
- Employee Assistance Programme,
If you are an experienced practitioner or if you are looking for your first role in a nursery then we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to your application. We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the date advertised. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received.
Wood Wharf Kindergarten is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).