Danesfield Manor School
Early Year Practitioner
Salary: based on experience
Hours of Work: = Part time, 2.5 days a week
Contract term: Permanent, Term time only
Start date: September 2022
We are currently looking for a passionate part time Early Years Practitioner to join our nursery. With our nursery thriving we require an additional early years practitioner to join our great nursery team.
We are looking for a Level 3 Early years practitioner who is passionate about teaching and children’s learning. You will be joining a great nursery that is at the heart of Danesfield Manor School. The role is part time, 2.5 days per week.
Located in Walton on Thames, Danesfield Manor School is a one form entry school educating boys and girls from the age of 2 – 11 years of age. With strong values and growth mindset approach to learning, we empower our pupils with excellent knowledge, extensive vocabulary and innate confidence. We believe that a values based education enriches our teaching and learning, allows our pupils to achieve beyond their own expectations and prepares them for their life-long journey beyond Danesfield.
We would like to hear from you if you are able to Provide outstanding care and develop the education of our students using your specialist knowledge and experience. You will deliver our enriched early years curriculum through classroom and extra-curricular activities. You will also assist the Early Years Manager and Deputy in raising standards through continuous self-evaluation and providing high standards of supervision and pastoral care.
We would like to hear from you if you hold a Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification or above and can bring enthusiasm, energy and creativity to our nursery.
Your Key responsibilities will be;
- Working with our pupils and in partnership with parents and carers
- Assisting in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Observing, planning and evaluating appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum.
- Maintaining accurate and effective records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
In return we will offer you a friendly, welcoming place of work, a great team of staff and pupils who are well behaved and engaging.
As part of the Inspire Learning Group staff also benefit from;
- Competitive Salary, with annual reviews
- Childcare fee discount
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme up to £750
- Health plan that provides significant coverage such as optical, dental, dental accident, chiropody, therapy treatments and health club concession. Access to Doctor line from anywhere in the world, scanning such as MRI, CT and PET scan
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Westfield rewards (discounts from various high street and online outlets).
Please apply ASAP as we wish to interview and appoint as soon as applications are received.
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Danesfield Manor School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).