Nursery Practitioner – Level 3
Do you want to work in a modern and exciting work environment? Do you think you would enjoy working with customers that can provide unconditional love and that will always welcome you for who you are?
At St. George’s Nursery we know that children never fail to make you smile each and every day. We get to see the true value of imagination, fun and honesty, something we would welcome the chance to share with you.
You will be part of a highly motivated, hardworking and fun team. Making a difference in the lives of children, all whilst receiving a competitive salary, a range of benefits and having the chance to grow within the company.
If you would like to work in a fun, caring and stimulating environment that values all staff, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for: Level 3 or above Nursery Practitioners to join our team at the best childcare provider in Leicester.
If you can tick some, though preferably all, of the Special Skills required to work here, then we would love to hear from you!
Nursery Practitioner Role & Responsibilities:
- Distributing hugs as required
- Singing in front of a crowd of children (in tune is not necessary)
- Reading a 10-page fairy-tale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page
- Being outdoors, come rain or shine – especially jumping up and down in muddy puddles
- Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically, and drinking numerous cups of pretend tea
- Must have a warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special & you must be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
- Preferably you have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- Have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions
- Prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to be a large part of your working day
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a passion for working with babies and young children and their families
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one
To apply, please go to our website.
Previous applicants need not apply