Nursery Deputy Manager
Do you want to work in a modern and exciting work environment? Do you think you would enjoy working with customers that can provide unconditional love and that will always welcome you for who you are?
At St. George’s Nursery we know that children never fail to make you smile each and every day. We get to see the true value of imagination, fun and honesty, something we would welcome the chance to share with you.
You will be part of a highly motivated, hardworking and fun team. Making a difference in the lives of children, all whilst receiving a competitive salary, a range of benefits and having the chance to grow within the company.
We make no apologies for having extremely high standards at St. George’s Nursery and we expect you to uphold those standards at all times. You must be a team player, and willing to assist the manager to lead a very established team of staff confidently but with care, kindness and consideration.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Deputy Manager to continue to help develop our already successful nursery. If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and have the drive, motivation and determination to help lead and inspire a nursery team, then you should not let this exciting opportunity pass you by.
Our Dream Team Member Will:
- Be energetic, fun and bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas
- Have a real passion and drive for working with and educating babies and young children and their families
- Have a warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special whilst also able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
- Preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- Be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to be a large part of your working day
- Have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on building and delivering excellent standards of care and education to provide cohesive learning to our children
- Be an exceptional team leader who is able to assist the manager in leading and inspiring the team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop
- A strong record of on-going training and/or professional qualifications
- Organised and adaptable, with the ability to lead by example in providing exceptional care for the children as a Room Lead as well as supporting with management tasks as required across the Nursery
- Experience of proving support and leadership to a staff team to inspire and enable staff in fulfilling their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children
- Be flexible and hardworking – not a clock watcher!
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills, building relationships with staff, parents & children to ensure common goals can be achieved
- Recent experience working either as a Nursery Deputy Manager or as a Nursery Room Leader in a Nursery
- The ability to manage the nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager
- Being an amazing ‘Team player’ who Supports the Nursery Management structure ensuring the nursery maintains excellent standards at all times
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please go to our website.
Previous applicants need not apply.