This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a fantastic New Nursery due to open soon, offering an excellent working environment with great career development and progression!
You will be someone who is passionate about Early Years and delivering excellent standards of childcare and education to all the families using the service.
You will be someone who is an inspirational leader and able to maintain and develop highly effective staff support programs, ensuing all staff members achieve and deliver the very best possible standards, in an inclusive and supportive environment.
You will have the opportunity to join a beautiful new nursery, with state of the art facilities, part of a highly respected and forward thinking organisation!
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
- To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the nursery whilst adhering to the company Policies and Procedures, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements.
- To lead the nursery team ensuring that all children are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play and learning experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
- To nurture every child in in your care providing consistency, innovation and excellence, igniting curiosity and a lifelong love of learning.
- To ensure that all of the Company Health and Safety policies and procedures are put into practice including allergy management, risk assessment and medication policies etc.
- To lead the nursery team ensuring that the nursery offers an environment which reflects the cultural diversity of all children.
- To prepare for and lead the nursery team during inspections by regulatory bodies and to implement any recommendations
- To induct, support and mentor new staff, carry out staff supervise meetings, conduct regular staff assessments, recognising training needs, monitoring training and developing teamwork.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum full and relevant LEVEL 3 in Early Years and Education
- An ability to lead, manage and inspire a team successfully together with good interpersonal skills.
- A sound knowledge of child protection procedures.
- A customer service approach, being willing to go above and beyond for families.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to lead the nursery marketing strategy including the planning and delivery of a strong marketing plan, the implementation of interesting marketing and retention events and the successful conversion of enquiries.
- The ability to plan and organise workload.
- A minimum of three years leadership experience in managing full day care settings.
- Effectively manage the nursery budget, including ensuring that income targets are met, budgeted staff and other costs are not exceeded.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All successful applicants will be required to have an Enhanced DBS carried out.
As a specialist Childcare agency, we believe that we can only be as successful as our candidates and employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every candidate who registers with us and value all the work carried out by our team.
For more information, please contact us at the office on 0208 054 7200 or send us your CV to be considered for the position.