This a fantastic role if you an experienced Nursery Manager and would like the opportunity to work in a stunning and unique nursery in Edinburgh.
This role would suit an extremely organised, self-motivated, passionate person who thrives in a nursery environment. This is a great opportunity to make your mark and shape young minds through a fantastic early years’ experience.
You will be someone who is an inspirational leader and is able to motivate and engage your team and build effective relationships with children, parents, colleagues and management alike. A passion for early years education means you will keep yourself up to date, championing development and continuously improving yourself, your team and the children’s experience.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
- You will ensure day to day management is efficient and effective having sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures and regulatory (SSSC/PVG etc) requirements are maintained at all times.
- To lead the nursery team ensuring that all children are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play and learning experiences which reflect the cultural diversity of all children.
- Support and develop an enabling environment that is child-led, using both indoor and outdoor spaces effectively.
- To induct, support and mentor new staff, carry out staff supervise meetings, conduct regular staff assessments, recognising training needs, monitoring training and developing teamwork.
- To prepare for and lead the nursery team during inspections by regulatory bodies and to implement any recommendations.
- To support the financial sustainability of the setting, which will include marketing, show arounds, promoting events, managing waiting lists, open days and managing staff deployment effectively.
- To ensure excellent levels of customer service to all visitors.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- You will be qualified to at least SVQ LEVEL 3 in Early Years and Education and ideally have 2 years or more experience in a senior role.
- An ability to lead, manage and inspire a team successfully together with good interpersonal skills.
- A customer service approach, being willing to go above and beyond for families.
- An advocate of change, you will be a positive role model, delivering every day with passion while putting children first always.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION