We have exciting opportunities for Nursery Practitioners to join our forward-thinking Nursery.
We have full-time or part-time hours available.
Full-time hours are 40 per week (Monday to Friday)
Part-time hours can be:
- 7:30am to 1:30pm
- 12pm to 6pm
Number of working days per week can be flexible and discussed at interview stage.
Candidates must hold a Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification.
We offer very competitive salaries:
- £26,098pa FTE for Level 3 Qualified Practitioners.
- £23,748pa FTE for Level 2 Qualified Practitioners
- Over 30 days paid holiday (For full-time staff)
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Training and development opportunities through monthly CPD sessions and inset days
- Annual Christmas celebration
- Auto-enrolment into our comprehensive pension scheme
- On-site free parking
- Complimentary hot lunch available
- Discounted rates in local eateries
- Annual flu vaccination voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary advisory services
- Annual eye care voucher
Please click below for more information
APPLICANT INFORMATION PACK
The closing date for all applications is 3rd December 2023
Please note we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on the number of applications received.
Berkhamsted is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to adopt a child centred and coordinated approach to child protection and safeguarding.
Registered Charity No. 310630