About The Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Educator to join our team at New Woods Childcare in Nottingham. Rated Good by Ofsted and 9.3 on Day Nurseries.
We are looking for a skilled early years educator who will offer our children high quality inclusive early years education and care.
We take great pride in being a friendly, inclusive setting that put children and their families at the heart of our practice and provide excellent promotion and progression opportunities for our staff team.
What we offer:
We are proud to be part of the Early Years Alliance family of early years settings. Founded over 60 years ago, the Alliance is an educational charity dedicated to supporting the delivery of quality early years education and care to children and families.
The Alliance prides itself on being a supportive workplace and offers significant benefits for our team members including:
- 100% discount on childcare and early education places (applicable to staff working in our early years settings)
- Extensive training and career progression planning, including access to our Learning Management System (LMS)
- The Alliance has invested in FAMLY reducing paperwork and giving you more time to focus on the children.
- A generous workplace pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, with additional annual leave for long service.
- Birthday leave so you can have a day off for your birthday dedicated to you and your well being
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- A Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme, giving you an introductory payment of up to £300 if someone you have referred to the Alliance takes up a role in the charity.
- Vitality membership wellness and fitness app – including lots of great health benefits, rewards, telephone, and face to face counselling
- Savings of up to 25% on O2 Refresh Airtime Plan on any new phone or tablets
- A dedicated mental health First aider to support your mental well being
As Early Years Educator, you will:
- provide creative and engaging learning opportunities for children.
- be a proactive member of the team, providing a safe, stimulating, and inclusive environment
- support the nursery management team to deliver high-quality care and education in line with the setting’s policies and procedures.
Successful applicants for the Early Years Educator position will need:
- a minimum Level 3 or above Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- proven post-qualification experience of working with children.
Also, you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
For the full of duties and the requirements, please download the job description which accompanies this advert.
Hours per week: 25
Weeks per year: 52
Interview date: Thursday 7th December 2023
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and equal opportunities in employment. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding and equal opportunities across the whole organisation.
If you would like to find out more information about our setting, please go to Web Link to Setting: https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/new-woods-childcare