Early Years Educators (Level 2 or 3)
Would you like to work with nursery age children inspiring the next group of Coin Street champions?
Do you have a level 2 or 3 qualification in working with children?
How would you like to be part of a friendly team doing a job that makes a difference to children’s lives in an organisation that puts people before profit?
If the answer is YES then we would like to hear from you
Coin Street Nursery have a fantastic opportunities for experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic early years educators to join our team.
We are looking for people who have:
- a recognised qualification in childcare, ideally NVQ Level 3 or above or NVQ Level 2
- appreciate the importance of parent partnership
- knowledge of how to support children’s learning and development
- a can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- an understanding of how to safeguard and protect children
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary (based on your qualification and experience)
- Flexible working days for better work-life balance
- Access to high quality training
- Coaching and mentoring support
- Generous pension at 8% - 5% from the employer if you contribute 3%
- 20% discount of childcare fees
- 35 days off a year, including 8 bank holidays, 3 days off between Christmas and New Year (additional days awarded for long service)
- Personal development grant of up to £1,000 per year
- Six inset days per year (three for nursery staff only and three with the wider Coin Street team)
- Refer a friend bonus of £500 for existing employees
- Health and wellbeing package including a confidential employee assistance programme and online therapy sessions plus free gym and daily fresh fruit
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme (on completion of probation)
- Staff social events (summer BBQ and Christmas party)
- Opportunities to join Coin Street committees (for example the Black lives Matter Race & Equality Steering Committee, Inset planning, staff social committee)
- Local retail (star card) and online discounts
Permanent, 40 hours per week (shift rotas). We are open to part-time options.
£26,850-£27,664 per annum at Level 3 qualified
£25,397-£26,458 per annum at Level 2 qualified
To apply, please click on the link to be redirected to our recruitment portal.
If you have trouble accessing the portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Sunday 3 December 2023.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.