We put people before profit: work for a family of nurseries with heart
We’re the London Early Years Foundation, a family of 40 nurseries dedicated to giving every child the best start in life through high quality teachers like you.
Our nurseries are child led, community focused and our supportive teams take care of one another. You’ll join a network of social enterprise nurseries where all profits go back into supporting families, so you can make a real difference to children’s lives.
What’s in it for you?
- Award-winning training, fantastic promotion opportunities and a competitive salary.
- Flexible working contract choices - subject to local need
- Generous pension at 7% from us (1% from you)
- 70% discount on childcare fees
- Up to 35 days off a year, including 8 bank holidays, 3 days off between Christmas and New Year, and your birthday (pro-rated for part-time hours)
- Sector-leading parental leave
- Many other benefits that take care of you, including wellbeing support, shopping discounts, and team celebrations
You will need:
- Level 3 or above childcare qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- An ability to safeguard and protect children
- To be positive, adaptable and friendly
(If you are unsure if your current qualifications are suitable for this role, please get in touch. Our fantastic training team can help you to fill any potential gaps.)
Work for us in Bushy Tails, Teddington
“LEYF gave me the confidence and the teaching to go further in my job.” ‒ Victoria, Room Leader
Sitting on the edge of the wonderful Bushy Park, our children and staff enjoy the benefits of plenty of outdoor space. Whether we are doing science projects in the park or growing vegetables in our allotment for our chef, we make every day a learning adventure.
The friendly team make everyone feel part of the team as soon as they walk through the door and our fantastic manager will support you in your career journey at LEYF.
Contact us today, our friendly recruiters are waiting to hear from you.